Make A Donation
West Virginia’s Promise-The Alliance for Youth is a statewide program that mobilizes partners across the state to strengthen the capacity of local communities to develop and support young people.
Each year West Virginia's Promise continues to advance its mission of mobilizing state and local partners so every young person in West Virginia receives the Five Promises:
- Caring Adults such as parents, teacher, mentors, neighbors and coaches
- Safe Places that offer constructive activities when young people are not in school
- A Healthy Start with healthy bodies, healthy minds and healthful habits
- An Effective Education that prepares young people for successful work and lifelong learning
- Opportunities to Help Others through service
The goal of the West Virginia's Promise is to continue to mobilize communities, raise awareness, and support policies that increase the support young people have in communities where they live, work, and play.
Children who receive at least four of the Five Promises are more likely to succeed academically, socially and civically. They are more likely to avoid violence, contribute to their communities and achieve high grades in school.
To make a donation please make check to:
Volunteer West Virginia
600 Capitol Street 2nd Floor
Charleston, WV 25301
Memo: WV's Promise Funds